We are looking for a talented salesperson to join our team and build our salesforce from the ground-up for our next-generation enterprise hardware & software. The successful candidate will build on already existing customer relationships, foster unbelievable new ones, and work closely in a team environment with product and marketing to improve our solutions based on valuable customer feedback.
The Rufus platform empowers workers to be more productive, more effective and safer on the job. With a pipeline of over 60 customers, and growing, we are looking for a business development hustler who doesn’t sleep, wants to be a part of a winning team, and will crush the f out of sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve growth & hit sales targets by successfully growing & managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence as a leader in the industry
- Recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Maintain, build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs & relaying them to other internal teams to improve our offerings
- Prepare & present monthly sales forecasts and achieved sales revenues to exec team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Work closely with executive team on investor relations and forward strategic planning
Skills You’ll Need:
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems (Apptivo, Zoho, Insightly, Salesforce, etc)
- Enterprise Hardware & Software experience (3 Yrs Min)
- Strong network in small & large 3PL, Retail, Manufacturing, and Related Industries
- Team Management experience (5+ person teams)
- Exec team collaboration in setting and achieving sales goals/quotas
- Experience building sales model/plan for $100mm+ pipeline
- Exceptional written communication skills
- History managing customer relations with both small (<10K users) & large enterprise (10K+ Users) clientele
- Experience sales training/team building & hiring
- Collaborative/Team Player
- Technical/Engineering background a plus
- Sense of humor a must
What You’ll Get:
- A unique opportunity to set strategy, select and build out a sales team
- A role as a major decision-maker in in the operations of a high growth start-up
- Work in an entrepreneurial culture with zero bureaucracy
If you are interested in joining a team passionate about making kick-ass new technology that Batman would wear to work, send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com. Please take some time to review our company and solutions and tell us why you'd like to work at Rufus. All final candidates will go through a team review and interview process to ensure the right fit. Lone wolves need not apply.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!