1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Rufus Labs ProMat 2019 Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is conducted by Rufus Labs Inc. (“Sponsor”) and is open to anyone who enters online (each such person is referred to as a “Participant”) during the Entry Period (defined below). Participants must be eighteen (18) years of age and older and must have completed the online entry form at http://getrufus.com/promatgiveaway (the “Website”). Entering online is free, and requires the provision of the individual’s name, email address, company and position. Employees, directors and officers, including their respective household members, of the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities, and its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. Giveaway is open to all individuals who own or are employed by material handling equipment users and equipment dealers.
3. GIVEAWAY TIMING: The Giveaway begins Monday, April 8, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (CST), and ends at 2:30 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 11, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Drawings will be held on April 11, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. (CST).
4. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) winner will win one (1) “Apple AirPods 2”. Four (4) winners will win three (3) months free discount on a 24-month paid contract of Rufus Workhero productivity platform for all users of the winners enterprise.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Giveaway, eligible persons must complete the online entry form at http://getrufus.com/promatgiveaway or complete an entry form at Rufus Labs’ ProMat booth #N6660. Upon completion of entry, Participants are automatically entered into the Giveaway. Each Participant is allowed only one (1) Giveaway entry per day. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, inaccurate or invalid are void. Duplicate entries submitted by the same registered person on the same day are void. Each Participant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Prize.
6. WINNER DETERMINATION: During the Entry Period, five (5) random drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor to determine the winners. All Drawings will be conducted on April 11, 2019 at 3:00 p.m CST.
7. WINNER REQUIREMENTS: The Prize notification (the “Prize Notification”) will be sent by email directly to each winner (the “Winner”). The Prize Notification will request a response from the Winner to claim the Prize that has been awarded. In the event that the Winner does not respond to such notification within seven (7) days, a disqualification will result and the Prize will be forfeited. The Prize Notifications will also have attached to them electronic copies of a Release of Liability and Indemnification. These documents will: (a) confirm the Winner’s acceptance of and compliance with the Giveaway’s Official Rules; (b) confirm acceptance of the Prize as offered; (c) release of the Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their respective officers, directors and agents with respect to any injuries, accidents, loss or misfortune related to the Giveaway, or the awarding and use of any Prize; and (d) give consent to the use of the Winner’s name, address, image, photograph, likeness and statements in any medium without right of review or additional compensation or consideration unless prohibited by law. Non- compliance with these time frames for any reason whatsoever, or return of the Prize Notification as undeliverable, will result in the Winner being disqualified and forfeiture of the Prize. In the event of such disqualification, no alternate winner will be chosen. Winners may choose between accepting the Prize at the ProMat 2019 show or paying $40.00 for shipping and handling. Allow up to 4-6 weeks for delivery of the awarded Prize.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, Participants acknowledge that they have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Giveaway. All entries received become the property of the Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to sender. Taxes on the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or a party designated by the Sponsor, including but not limited to, any online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. All Participants release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated and related entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Releasees”) from any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize awarded or participation in any Prize-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, defective, and/or failed entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind, including but not limited to mechanical, human or electronic errors. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access the Website, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information submissions, whether caused by Releasees, third-party users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may damage a user’s system or limit a Participant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway. Caution: Any attempt by a Participant or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY AND AGREEING TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, ALL PARTICIPANTS SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO PAY THE SPONSOR’S ATTORNEY’S FEES IN THE EVENT THE SPONSOR IS THE PREVAILING PARTY IN ANY LAWSUIT OR RELATED ACTION AGAINST A GIVEN PARTICIPANT ARISING FROM ANY ACTS IN VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ALL PARTICIPANTS FURTHER AGREE TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY (INCLUDING PAYMENT OF ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES) THE SPONSOR AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, SUIT, DEBT, OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION BY ANY THIRD-PARTY ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO ANY VIOLATION BY A GIVEN PARTICIPANT OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from Participants for the purpose of the Prize drawing and to notify the Winners. Sponsor will not share this information with any third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Giveaway and will not attempt to contact the Participants, unless the Participants have given approval and agree to receive further information on Sponsor’s events and promotions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Giveaway at any time without notice, if it determines or has a reasonable basis to believe that there has been electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Giveaway. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and award the Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Participants who violate the rules or interfere with this Giveaway in any manner. If a Participant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that Participant’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. The terms of this Giveaway are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set forth herein.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and promoter of this Giveaway is Rufus Labs Inc. 925 N LaBrea Ave, 4th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90038