At Rufus, we are changing the way people work. Our mission is to build a superhuman workforce by bringing humans and machine together. If you're driven, scrappy, and looking to build tools that Batman would wear to work, we'd love to hear from you.
You will be working alongside our CEO & exec team to grow the Rufus brand and build, new, wearable technology for the workforce.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Managing day-to-day operations in the lab
- Organizing and maintaining files and sensitive data, and protecting operations by keeping all information confidential
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research critical to growth strategy
- Preparing reports, decks, docs and other Rufus materials
- Attend regular internal/external meetings
- Plan travel and guest arrangements when needed
- Plan, attend, and assist in all Rufus trade/conference events including CES
- Providing excellent customer service, maintaining customer confidence, and upholding all Rufus values
- Proficiency in MS Office, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Slack
- Familiarity with the following social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Google+, Vimeo, Youtube)
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills (early is on time, and on time is late)
- Discretion and confidentiality
- MailChimp knowledge a plus
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and cover letter. Please take some time to review our company and product and tell us why you'd like to work at Rufus Labs (if you won't take the time to go the extra mile for these items, we most likely won't take the time to look at your resume).
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.