At Rufus, we are changing the way people work. Our mission is to build a superhuman workforce by bringing humans and machine together. If you're driven, scrappy, and looking to build tools that Batman would wear to work, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented cloud developer to join our team to create next-generation services for the logistics industry. The successful candidate will build a software platform that empowers workers to be more productive, more effective and safer in their jobs, via the power of the Rufus Cuff wearable device.
- Strong Object-Oriented development skills, such as Java/J2EE, C#, or C++, preferably gained as part of a Computer Science degree, or equivalent.
- Strong scripting-language skills (Python/PHP preferred)
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Familiarity with Web Services and API integration.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Familiarity with database persistence frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Hand-on experience with noSQL database architectures.
- Familiarity with third party cloud platforms (AWS, Softlayer, etc.)
- Familiarity with leading DevOps technologies (e.g. Chef).
- Service-Oriented-Architecture development experience.
Email us at email@example.com and include your resume and cover letter. Please take some time to review our company and product and tell us why you'd like to work at Rufus Labs (if you won't take the time to go the extra mile for these items, we most likely won't take the time to look at your resume).
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.