At Rufus, we are changing the way people work. Our mission is to build a superhuman workforce by bringing humans and machine together. If you're driven, scrappy, and looking to build tools that Batman would wear to work, we'd love to hear from you.
You will be working alongside our CTO & fellow engineers to assist in building a new piece of wearable technology for the workforce.
Duties Include iOS software development, including but not limited to:
- Designing and implementing iOS application(s) to link our Android based Rufus Cuff to our dashboard application
- Geolocation and GPS based functionality implementation
- Testing and optimization of software performance
- Creation of services with network operation and cloud syncing
- Strong iOS application development skills, including familiarity with Swift and other leading development tools
- Knowledge of Bluetooth technologies, with particular emphasis on integration with Android/iOS
- Familiarity with optimization of iOS apps
- AWS, RackSpace and other cloud service experience
- Proficiency in JIRA & GitHub
- You must be quick to learn app structures
- Knowledge of Android & Android Framework is a plus
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and cover letter. Please take some time to review our company and product and tell us why you'd like to work at Rufus Labs (if you won't take the time to go the extra mile for these items, we most likely won't take the time to look at your resume).
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.