Embedded Engineer (robotics/automation)
At Rufus we are changing the way people work. Our mission is to build a superhuman workforce by bringing humans and machine together. If you're driven, scrappy, and looking to build tools that Batman would wear to work, we'd love to hear from you. You will be working alongside our CTO & fellow engineers to assist in building new wearable technology.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and/or modify embedded software and hardware drivers (LCD, GPS, Camera, Accel/Gyro, BT/WiFi, etc)
- Debug Android’s base operating system, kernel, and bootloader
- Test firmware and drivers for overall stability and functionality
- Determine a multitude of methods to increase battery life at the kernel/driver level and integrate
- Assist the software team to debug errors from the driver level
- Additional firmware/embedded tasks
- Strong knowledge of embedded software/driver support (primary focus)
- Strong knowledge of C
- Strong knowledge of the Linux Kernel
- Great experience with Android OS/hardware integration preferred
- Good understanding of Android/Linux firmware, with the ability to develop and integrate kernel modules and other low-level functionality.
- Familiarity with functional testing and ability to build and execute robust test plans.
- A driven and focused team player with good communication skills
- Wants to work in a fast-paced, innovative, start-up environment
- Ability to speak Chinese is a plus
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and cover letter. Please take some time to review our company and product and tell us why you'd like to work at Rufus Labs.
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.