At Rufus, we are changing the way people work. Our mission is to build a superhuman workforce by bringing humans and machine together. If you're driven, scrappy, and looking to build tools that Batman would wear to work, we'd love to hear from you.
You will be working alongside our CTO & fellow engineers to assist in building a new piece of wearable technology.
Duties Include Android software development, including but not limited to:
- Modifying and optimization of branded RufusCuff Android UI
- Creation and integration of a suite of device-specific apps, leveraging hardware components (e.g. accelerometer, gyroscope, etc) as appropriate
- Testing and optimization of software performance
- Creation of services with network operation and cloud syncing
- Strong Android application development skills, including familiarity with the Android SDK and other leading development tools
- Knowledge of Bluetooth technologies, with particular emphasis on integration with Android
- Familiarity with optimization of Android apps
- You must be quick to learn app structures
- Comfortable working in Android Framework is a plus
- Solid understanding of Android firmware, with the ability to develop and integrate kernel modules and other low-level functionality a big plus
Email us at email@example.com and include your resume and cover letter. Please take some time to review our company and product and tell us why you'd like to work at Rufus Labs (if you won't take the time to go the extra mile for these items, we most likely won't take the time to look at your resume).
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.